When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- I can’t attend VidCon Anaheim in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand ticket or bundle?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Creator Track Mentorship Series
- What is the Creator Track Mentorship Series?
- How can I attend the Creator Track Mentorship Series?
- How does Creator Track Mentorship Matchmaking work?
- I'm a parent/chaperone. Can I accompany my child to their mentorship session?
- I received a mentorship session. What do I do when I get to VidCon?
- Is there a Buddy System for the Creator Track Mentorship Series?
- Show All Articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality & Travel
Rules & Policies
< All Topics
Meet & Greet Matchmaking results are non-transferrable. Only attendees who have received a particular session via the matchmaking platform will be permitted to participate in that session. If you are chaperoning a child who has received a meet & greet, you are welcome to arrive with them and wait with them while they attend their session.