When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
< All Topics
We want you to be comfortable and feel free to express your individuality! That said, we ask that any costume or clothing items that may be used as or mistaken for weapons be left at home. Additionally, clothing that completely obscures the face may not be permitted (for example, a costume piece that includes a full face mask). Please note that this does not apply to attendees whose clothing is part of religious or cultural practice, or anyone wearing a face mask in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices.