When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
Yes! If you would like to upgrade your ticket, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Order ID and we’ll walk you through the process from there. Please note that only the order holder may request an upgrade via email.
The refund fee is only waived for upgrades. In order to upgrade, you must purchase a track above your current ticket type (e.g. Community Single-day can be upgraded to 2-day Community, Community to Industry, etc). If you downgrade to a lower track, your previous ticket will incur the standard fees outlined in our Refund Policy.
If you receive a meet & greet via matchmaking and then request a ticket upgrade, please note that your meet & greets will not transfer to your new ticket.
After the end of the day on September 7, tickets must be upgraded at the Registration Help Desk during the event. In order to request an upgrade on site, please bring your QR Code and some form of identification that proves you are the ticket holder. Please note: It is not possible to upgrade your ticket after your original ticket type has been exchanged for credentials at on-site Registration.