When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
You can find your Order ID and ticket PDF in the order confirmation email you received from Tixr when you purchased your VidCon tickets. If you no longer have that email, you can also find this information using the instructions below.
Please note that all tickets on an order will only be accessible to the order holder within their account. To access all tickets on an order, please complete the following steps:
1. Log in on our ticketing site (click “Log In” in the top right corner)
2. Hover over your initials in the top right corner
3. Click on “My Events”
4. Click “Manage Order” on your order for VidCon Baltimore 2023.
You can use these steps to download your ticket PDFs and print them using the “Download” and “Print” links on the page after you click into the order. Please note that only active tickets will be downloaded/printed — canceled tickets will not. This page will also show you information about your order total, ticket totals, any refunds that have been issued, and so on.