When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
< All Topics
To reset your password, follow these steps:
1. Click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner of the ticketing site.
2. In the bottom right corner under the blue “Log In” button, click the link that says “Forgot password?”.
3. Type in your email address, and then keep an eye out for an email from Tixr with further instructions. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t receive it.