When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
When you arrive at Registration to redeem your credentials, all of your meet & greet information will automatically be stored on your RFID wristband and you’ll be good to go. If a wristband has been tampered with in any way, it will not be honored. Trading or gifting of meet & greets is strictly prohibited, including between parent and child. Please be sure to pick up your credentials as early as possible so you’ll have plenty of time to get to your session.
Only attendees with scheduled sessions will be permitted to enter the Meet & Greet Hall. If you are chaperoning an attendee with meet & greets, you will be able to accompany them but not participate unless you received the same session via Meet & Greet Matchmaking.
Attendees will be able to begin lining up one hour before their session begins, and they will be permitted to enter the Meet & Greet Hall up until 30 minutes after the session has started. If you show up more than 30 minutes after, there is no guarantee that you will be permitted entry, so please be on time!