When & Where
Ticketing & Registration
- Which track is right for me?
- Why is there no Creator Track at VidCon Baltimore?
- I can’t attend VidCon Baltimore in person. Do you offer digital access?
- How can I access the content offered by my On Demand Subscription?
- How long are tickets available?
- When is the last day I can cancel my ticket(s)?
- When is the last day I can modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I modify the name on my ticket(s)?
- How do I cancel my ticket(s)?
- Can I upgrade to a different ticket type?
- Help, I can’t find my confirmation email/tickets!
- When/where/how do I pick up my credentials when I arrive?
- What does my ticket give me access to?
- What if I lose my badge/RFID wristband?
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Meet & Greets
- How can I meet my favorite creators?
- Is Meet & Greet Matchmaking open yet?
- How do I enter Meet & Greet Matchmaking?
- Can I get into the Meet & Greet Hall with my friends?
- Will I meet my favorite creator?
- I’m a parent/chaperone. Can I give my meet & greets to the kid I’m supervising?
- What do I do when I arrive at VidCon?
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Parents & Chaperones
Hospitality, Travel, & Other Activities
Get Involved at VidCon
- Service Animals
- All Gender Bathrooms
- Accessible Registration
- Accessibility Ribbons
- ASL Interpreters/CART Services
- Quiet Room
- Other Accessibility Accommodations
- Show All Articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Rules & Policies
< All Topics
VidCon offers a quiet room within event space that attendees are welcome to use if they need a break from the excitement. More information regarding the location of the quiet room will be available closer to the event.