Please note: Networking is only open to Industry Track, Full Access, and Speaker ticket holders.
When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to fill out a series of fields that will help the AI make recommendations for you. Some are required, some are not, but the more you fill out, the better your recommendations will be. You will also be prompted to allow notifications — be sure you do this so you don’t miss out on any meeting updates.
If you ever want to update your networking responses, click the More icon in the bottom right, click your name, and click “Change Networking Preferences”. You can also add a photo and edit your profile here. If you are on desktop, you can access these settings by clicking the person icon in the top right.
If you would like to set specific times for when you are available for networking, you can click on the person icon in the top right corner and click “Manage My Availability”.
When logged in, you will see the networking pages in your app navigation. If you are on mobile, you can tap the More icon. If you are on desktop, they will be on the left hand side. Here is an overview of what those are and how to use them:
- Speakers: This page shows a list of all speakers that you may be interested in networking with.
- Networking Participants: This page shows a list of other attendees with Industry Track or Full Access credentials who may be interested in networking.
- Recommended for You: This page shows a list of other attendees who the AI has matched with you based on the fields you filled out during onboarding. You can start networking with them or you can “Skip” them if you’d like to remove them from your list.
- Interested in You: This page shows a list of other attendees who have expressed interest in networking with you.
- My Connections: This section gives you an overview of all the connections you have made either through a scheduled meeting or a mutual interest with someone.
- Pending Meetings: This is where you can see your meeting requests and accept, decline, or reschedule them.
- My Schedule: In this section, you will be able to keep track of the meetings you have requested and scheduled and the sessions you will be attending. You can filter by meeting status here to see a list of meetings that are pending or awaiting response, accepted, or declined.
- My Interested List: This page shows a list of profiles that you have shown interest in. If any of those profiles show interest back, you will be connected and able to chat.
- My Skip List: This page shows a list of attendees you have skipped in the My Recommendations page.
You can express interest in someone or request a meeting with them. Showing interest is like a “digital handshake”. If you request a meeting with someone, you will be prompted to enter a date, time, and location. The app will show you a list of available dates, times, and locations. You will also be given a specific table number once your meeting is scheduled based on which tables in the networking area are available.