Parents and Chaperones
Parents and chaperones, we got you! Here are some resources to make sure
you and your child have an excellent VidCon experience. If you still
have questions, browse the FAQ or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHAPERONE TICKET PERKS:
Parent & Child Activities
There is plenty to see and do for adults and children alike. We encourage parents to browse the agenda before the event to put together an enjoyable schedule for everyone in their group.
Fun for the whole family
Looking for some family fun this summer? VidCon Mexico is the perfect idea! We're sure there's something for everyone.
Need a place to chill? If your child is old enough to be at VidCon on their own (16+), but you'd like to stay nearby, the Chaperones' Lounge is the place for you! Sit down, relax, and meet fellow VidCon parents while your child enjoys all that VidCon has to offer.
What is online video?
We get parents might not always have all the answers, so we're here to help! We've put together panels that will help you understand the world of online video that your kids love! Let us help you.
- Attendees who are 16 years old or older are not required to be accompanied by a parent or chaperone.
- Children who are under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years old or older with the same ticket type as the child throughout the entirety of the event.
- Adults chaperoning children with Community Track tickets may purchase a Chaperone (Community) ticket, which offers access to all Community Track content except meet & greets.
- Ticketed adults are welcome to accompany the minors they are chaperoning into the Meet & Greet Hall, but they can't participate unless they've entered matchmaking.
- Minors under 16 attending the Industry Track must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchased an Industry Track ticket.
VidCon is an all-ages event, and we take the safety and
security of each and every attendee very seriously. Bag checks, RFID
portals, and an event-wide security team will be among the measures put
in place to ensure the safest VidCon experience possible. Visit our
security page for more information.
Children Under 8
Children who are 8 years old and younger do not need their own ticket to attend VidCon, and are able to participate in all activities that their parent or chaperone participate in, including meet & greets!