SAFETY & SECURITY
Below are a number of precautionary measures to make your experience with us an unforgettable one.
Each VidCon attendee must wear their badge and bracelet at all times in a visible place in order to enter each of the activities, panels and meet & greets.
Each VidCon attendee must wear their badge and bracelet at all times in a visible place in order to enter each of the activities, panels and Meet & Greets.
METAL DETECTORS AND REGISTRATION OF BAGS AND BACKPACKS
Each of the entrances will have metal detectors and registration of any type of personal bag entering the site. It is important to know what objects are prohibited. In case of carrying any of these, the user will be asked to leave it in his car, hotel or to dispose of it. VidCon will not have any locker space.
- Backbacks Or Transparent Bags Less Than 12 + 12 Inches
- Fanny Packs
- Diaper Bags
- Backpacks Or Bags Larger Than 12 x 12 Inches
- Travel Luggage
- Leave Restricted Items At Home
- Bring Only Approved Bags
- Remove Items From Your Pockets That May Set Off The Metal Detectors Like Keys, Wallets, And Cell Phones
- Have Bags Open And Ready To Be Checked
- Have Your Wristband Ready To Scan And Your Badge Visible
PROHIBITED OBJECTS AND/OR SUBSTANCES
- Any Kind Of Weapon
- Helium Balloons
- Skateboards, Hoverboards, Skates, Heelys, Scooters, Among Others.
- Promotional Items Not Approved By VidCon
THINGS FORBIDDEN IN CASE OF COSPLAY
- Items That Cover The Entire Face
- No Wands, Sticks Or Objects That Can Be Used As Weapons
- If At Any Time You Sit Or Are In The Presence Of Any Dangerous Situation, Alert Any Security Guard Or VidCon Staff
IMPORTANT NOTES MEET & GREETS
Weapons or objects that can be confused with real weapons are highly prohibited