Updated: February 5, 2021
– It is vital for us that VidCon México is a safe place for all attendees. VidCon México is a private event and people who mistreat or disrespect others can be removed and are not allowed for the duration of the event. VidCon México reserves the right to permanently prohibit attendees and guests who do not comply with the code of conduct, even for future events organized by VidCon.
– Please use your good judgment and be respectful, as we will not like to throw you out almost as much as you will not like to be thrown out. Also, please note that we are sharing the campus and convention center hotels with others, and it is our duty to be friendly neighbors. Not everyone “understands” this thing we’re into. Let’s show everyone that we are a positive and friendly group. By registering to attend VidCon México, you agree to the following:
– VidCon México badges are required to attend all official VidCon events. Badges should be worn around the neck and visible at all times. Badges are non-transferable.
– We do not clear the rooms between events. All activities have limited tax as established by the legislation applicable to the event property, so although your ID card is necessary to access all activities, you do not guarantee access to any activity if you have reached your capacity.
– All meet & greets are of a limited nature and your VidCon México badge does not guarantee autographs or photos at Meet & Greet Hall.
– Featured Creators who participate in VidCon México are excited to see attendees, but please be respectful. They need to be safe and make sure all attendees are safe as they move around the event, so don’t run or crowd around the Creators in public corridors, near escalators, or around doors.
– Creators also need to take a break at their hotel, so it is forbidden to try to follow them to their rooms or bathrooms, climb in the hotel elevators, wait in the hotel lobby or any other similar behavior.
– Purchasing a VidCon Pass does not guarantee that you will meet a particular Featured Creator.
– Disorderly conduct may include (but is not limited to) any behavior that is illegal, insecure, disruptive, discriminatory or causes discomfort to our attendees or guests. If someone doesn’t want to talk to you, don’t talk to them anymore. If you don’t have permission to touch someone, don’t touch them. Please refer to our Anti-Harassment Policy for more information.
– Jokes that are emotionally, mentally or physically harmful to any person or property in VidCon México, in fact, or potentially, are prohibited. If we learn that someone is joking in a way that disrupts the well-being of our guests, attendees or staff, disciplinary action can be taken, including a ban on participating in future events organized by VidCon.
LISTEN TO STAFF
– All VidCon México badge assistants and buyers must adhere to the instructions of all VidCon México employees and agents,all employeesand security agents, Citibanamex Center staff and all police personnel.
– Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, weapons and items that may be mistaken for weapons are expressly prohibited, even if they are part of a disguise. Masks or other headdresses that partially cover or the entire face are not allowed. Large backpacks are not allowed, and other similar containers are subject to registration and may be prohibited. Illegal sale or attempted sale of badges will result in the revocation of that badge without refund.
– This is the part where we go ahead and say the obvious: VidCon México is an event produced by, for and about online video enthusiasts. As such, VidCon México may be recorded or reproduced by VidCon México, its designees, and/or the assistant participants. By registering to attend VidCon México, you authorize VidCon, its designees, and/or participants to record, transcribe, modify, reproduce, represent, display, transmit and distribute in any form, in any medium and for any purpose such VidCon México recordings. By registering with VidCon México you release VidCon, its designees, its employees, its agents, and/or its assistant participants from any claim or cause of action that you or its agents may have, now or in the future, in connection with such activities.
– VidCon is an event for all ages. The age of an attendee may affect whether you need a ticket or are allowed to attend on your own:
– Children under 8 years of age and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by an adult (18+) who has purchased a ticket to attend VidCon. Children between the age of 9 and 15 must have a VidCon ticket and must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket (over 18 years of age) at all times.
– Children under 16 years of age or older are not required to be accompanied by a companion if the parent/guardian agrees.