You will only be able to access the event by presenting a valid ID document with photo and the ticket’s QR Code, which we sent you by email along with the purchase confirmation. You can also access your ticket in the My Orders tab of our ticketing site.
If your ticket is a half-entrance, you must also present the necessary proofing document. Please see this page for more information regarding the half-entrances policies.
When you arrive at the São Paulo Expo – Centro de Convenções, go to the entrance of the event in Pavilion 1. To redeem your credentials at the event, please bring your ticket’s QR Code and a valid ID to the on-site registration area
– Each attendee must be present to redeem their own credentials; no one can pick up your badge on your behalf.
– All VidCon attendees are required to have their credential with them at all times. This is to verify that everyone attending — or within a particular access-controlled area — is authorized to be there.
– You have up to 1 hour before the closing time to enter VidCon São Paulo. After this period, your ticket will no longer be valid, that means it will not be possible to access the event.
– VidCon’s first priority is the safety and health of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, creators, and staff. As such, all attendees will be required to abide by our COVID-19 procedures. Refusal to cooperate with these procedures on site will result in ejection from the venue without refund. Check out our Covid-19 Policy.
– Each attendee will receive one badge and a wristband that must be worn at all times within event space. Lost or damaged credentials are each subject to a R$ 100,00 replacement fee.