THE FUTURE IS HERE.
You won't believe it until you experience it. VidCon's Industry Track is the one place in the world where digital creators, fans, and the digital media industry converge in real time to chart the future of online video. Get best practices, cautionary tales, and a wealth of insight on where we are and where we're going from the very best in the business.
The landscape of digital media has changed dramatically in the past two years. Only VidCon is bringing the right thought leaders and experts together in one place to navigate these new waters. The businesses and brands that will come out on top in 2022 will be the ones that act smartly and quickly, invest in their brands, and think outside the box. Learn how that applies to you on VidCon's Industry Track.
Who should attend the Industry Track?
- Forward-thinking marketers
- Brand strategists
- Digital and social media professionals
- Creators and influencers
- Software developers
- Media and advertising agency professionals
- Television professionals
- Video producers, showrunners, and creative executives
- Audience development professionals
- Business owners
- Influencer marketers and talent teams
4-Day Industry Track Ticket Perks
- Catch the Industry Track Welcome Reception to network and meet new potential leads.
- Attend exclusive Industry-only sessions including workshops, panels, and keynotes.
- Forge connections with the Industry-only 1-on-1 networking service powered by Brella.
- Build strategies, discuss ideas, and create new alliances in the Industry Track Lounge.
- Immerse yourself in all the Community and Creator Track programming.
- Attend meet & greets with select Featured Creators. (Please note: Only those who entered Meet & Greet Matchmaking are guaranteed access to meet & greets. All additional meet & greet spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis on site. See this page for more information.)
Need to sell VidCon to your boss? Click HERE.
Still not sure? See what past attendees had to say about the power of VidCon's Industry Track.